General of thermographic examination: thermographic inspection method which perform non-contact temperature measurements, which allows identification of errors and building heat loss. The building is used for the determination of facts and / or error detection and evaluation of thermal insulation built-in element or the entire building.
- thermal bridges
- leakage of the building shell,
- damaged, damp or missing insulation,
- poor and superficial installed windows and doors,
- uninsulated ceiling to the attic,
- an inadequate implementation of the internal wall coverings insulation,
- moisture in the walls, floors or ceilings due to water leakage,
- position and properly functioning underfloor heating.